
She isn't content to sit and play in the water. Oh, no! She wants to turn around and try to climb out of the baby tub and then out of the big tub.


This is what happens every time we change her diaper or dress her.

She cries like we've beat her and constantly fights to roll over and start crawling.

I have to hold her torso down with my feet!

As soon as I let her go she's all smiles and happiness!

This is what I found when I left her alone downstairs for a few short minutes!

It happened again tonight. In the blink of an eye she climbed halfway up our stair case. Our home has an addition. The previous owners built on and added a staircase. The staircase is open and has no railing on the living room side. We're still trying to figure out how to make that safe!

Can you see how proud she is of herself?!
Today a little 18 month old girl smacked Jennifer in the eye with a toy. Oh how she screamed! I felt horrible! It was one of those screams where you think, "breathe, breathe!"

Now she has a shiner!
No comments:
Post a Comment