
Crystal was born thirty years ago today. And, sadly enough we weren't the best of friends for the first oh, twenty or so. But, since then we've been inseparable! Well, unless you count mountains, plains, and territories! She always seemed perfect to me. I was always the one getting into trouble and she was always the one who responsibly did EVERYTHING right. It was a bit overwhelming for my yellow personality. You know those color personality tests? Usually one color is your dominate color and you have a secondary color. Well, mine are both yellow, if that's even possible! Which means I basically live from one party to the next. I'd guess Crystal is probably blue-red, maybe even red-blue. Even today she impresses me with her responsible bone.
Anyway... she was quite the fox in high school, although she probably wouldn't ever admit it.

I had more than one hot guy come up and ask me how to get her to go out with him.

I was so jealous when she got to be a witch with her face painted green. I think the below is without it green, but my Mom drew cool scars on her face.

I actually remember these pjs. And, our lovely, devoted mother curled our hair for every special day, especially Sundays.

She was gorgeous from day one!

She was actually so good that I remember thinking well, it's kind of asking to much to be perfect like Jesus, but maybe I could do what Crystal would do. WWCD?!

She's made such a lasting impression on me!

We got to go to a BYU football game together in 2006. It was one of my top ten best days!

We even got to eat in the legacy tent!

Earlier this year she flew out here alone with her three kids... just to see me! She even took Chase out of school, and that's big because she's a teacher!

She did all the decorations for my little Alice's birthday party. I kept those red balloons up for months!

And she helped all the kids make it through the obstacle courses at Pump it up!

When I came to Utah this summer she took me to my favorite ice cream place, Iceburg!

She even invited me to her piano recital which was completely inspiring!

This is who I call when the chips are down!

And still today, thirty years later I think she's amazing and I love her madly! And think she's as beautiful as ever!

While I was creating this post Alice was doing this.



This is Renesmee's face when I took hers away!

Alice opened and was eating these huge Hershey's bars. I can only find seven. That means she or Renesmee ate 3!
3 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday to Crystal! I love the pictures! You two are just so cute! I'm glad you two have become so much closer over the years. :)
How cute are those pictures!!! I totally remember the dress in the first picture :) Yall are awesome! Wanna come to Arkansas sometime?
Awww Happy Birthday to Crystal! I would tell her myself but i need to get her email address and all that jazz. You guys look so cute in all those pictures. Can you believe how fast time goes?? Amber just turned thirty too and i can't believe that all of us are getting so old.
Post a Comment