This is Edward & I leaving the hotel to go to the tailgate party! We are absolutely stoked!

For Edward's sake let's try this again!

And again!

Alright, never mind. At least my eyes are open!

Of course, I NEVER miss an opportunity to snag a photo with Cosmo!
The alumni club hosted a tailgate party so of course we bought tickets to that! We sat with the cheer leading captains, Cami & AJ.

They were very friendly and Edward & I really enjoyed visiting with them. The cheerleaders were amazing and never gave up on the game!
Here's me & AJ!
Finally, we were off to the game and our seats were quite close and around the 20 yard line. Here are the players doing the Polynesian dance!
We were fired up and ready for an awesome competiton... ending in VICTORY!
So, this is the score board...

and this is us...

I held on to hope into the third quarter, but then I just couldn't hold on any longer. Those cheerleaders kept trying to get everyone on their feet. They were very passionate! I stood and clapped and hollered and cheered until I just couldn't do it anymore. It was like our boys didn't even know how to play the game! It was no contest and that was the saddest part. It wasn't loosing. It was feeling like the game never even happened!
This is the pep talk that didn't work!
And these are our boys.
Here we are with our tickets.
Friday morning we got to sit in the spa on the roof! Here is the view!

On the way home on Friday we stopped at Chili's and had lunch and the chocolate molten lava cake, again! Mm!

We really had a fantastic time! Our 8th anniversary is in December! It's been the best 8 years of my life! I truly married the right man! I couldn't possibly be more blessed or happier! I love you, Edward!

On the way home on Friday we stopped at Chili's and had lunch and the chocolate molten lava cake, again! Mm!

We really had a fantastic time! Our 8th anniversary is in December! It's been the best 8 years of my life! I truly married the right man! I couldn't possibly be more blessed or happier! I love you, Edward!







2 comments:
how fun!!! although an aggie game is better. ;)
what day is your anniversary? ours is the 19th of dec. it'll be our 10th. we'll have to celebrate later due to the baby girl's arrival. :(
I concur, the molten cake is divine! Try the white chocolate one next time! It's deliciously divine!
Post a Comment