Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Old McDonald had a farm... EIEIO!

Our play group went to visit this fabulous near by farm. The farm is quite large and has several pavilions you can reserve. Alice, Renesmee, and I went and had a pretty good time. We rode the train, a pony, and fed all the animals. We ate a picnic lunch and played on the playgrounds (there are several). We were completely exhausted by the end!

Alice runs immediately to this ENORMOUS slide! There were older kids flying down it and landing on their faces in the dirt. This is my Alice on top - fearless!

This is the slide I wanted Alice to go down!

This tire swing is a pony!

I was worried this ostrich was going to take a little snip of my Alice! Maybe it's an emu?

Here she's atop one of the many play grounds.

Alice got to ride a pony!

She hollered "yeehaw!" like a true southern bell!

She petted a cow. I was just certain that any minute this cow was going to decide it didn't want a million kids touching it, but it didn't. It just sat there with a very irritated look.

The deer were amazing! They came right up and ate out of her hand!

She even got to pick her very own pumpkin! I love this smile!

Here we're playing on yet another play ground.

Hello, Monkey!

Renesmee grabbed a handful of mud!

Alice scaled this ginormous slide!

Victory!

the train!

Renesmee & I were there, too!

No comments: