Renesmee is growing up so fast! She is barely seven months. A little over a week ago she started crawling and now she's pulling herself up to EVERYTHING! I don't remember Esme or Alice going straight from crawling to standing. It's amazing! It's exhausting making sure she doesn't eat anything she isn't supposed to or cracking her head on the fireplace! Yesterday a little boy came over to play and I saw him w/some acorns. He and Alice were to pick them all up and throw them outside. Later in the afternoon I found Renesmee under the kitchen table sucking on a full acorn!! The perfect choking size and shape. I was so grateful that she hadn't choked!
She LOVES her sisters! I am poor entertainment when they are in the room. They smile and coo and giggle and play with her and her expression reminds me of a Christmas tree! She LOVES them! She also LOVES to eat real food. I'm having a hard time getting her to finish a bottle. But, if she sees me or someone else chewing she watches our mouth and then starts to try to reach and grab whatever we're chewing. It drives her CRAZY to see us eating w/o her! She has no teeth, but loves to suck on cheerios and small pieces of bread.
This is one of her new tricks!

She smiling but also cooing in delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment