
They made a chain to get the backpacks across without getting wet.

On the trail

Brother Reddy is one of the coolest people! Not to mention one of my star Basses. Just look at his grin, you know you want to hug him!

Brother Callens is a major camper and REQUIRES a food budget. These boys eat darn GOOD on the trail! Here is the pancake breakfast he made, looks pretty good!

Here is the table they made and cooked with.

Here is the tin foil dinner they ate the first night.

cookin' in the fire

hot & tasty - the boy in the middle is Callens jr

Don't forget desert... sugar/cinnamon apples

This next picture made me laugh quite hard! The boys are making their own pancakes, but sitting downwind! Poor fellows, someone should told them to sit on the other side of the fire!

Here are the waterfalls they hiked to.



The boys made romin noodles for dinner...

while the leaders ate stir-fry!

This night's desert - FUNNEL CAKES!

I know we didn't eat this good at home!

The girls and I did have a cookie dough night - what a tummy ache I had!

I'm quite positive this HUGE bonfire broke a few scouting rules... like don't make a fire big enough to burn down the WHOLE FOREST!




Saturday night when we were waiting for Edward to come home I put the girls hair in curlers while enjoying the Olympics.

Don't you agree she's beautiful?!

My ham!

Since I returned from my musical heaven at BYU Esme's been drawing musical notes all over the place! She finally started asking me if she could learn to play the piano. I ran straight to a music store to buy some books! :)

We're working on those nice round fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment