Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Esme wanted to be a black cat for Halloween! Lots of our good shots got deleted, but here are the ones I still have.

Alice was our Purple Princess!

She has gotten very good at posing for the camera, her foot almost always springs up!

We decided to go early while it was still light. We went with Edward's sister & her family.

I loved how it wasn't busy & the kids could take their time, and there was minimal traffic!

Renesmee was a Pumpkin Fairy! Thank you, Aunt Ingrid, for the costume!

She loved it and would say, "pretty!"

Right before we left the house Esme asked was I was going to be. I felt festive & threw on my turbo gear, to be Turbo Girl. Edward did not feel as festive & went as the stud he is.

No comments: