Esme was so sweet and quickly helped me tidy up, wanting to help me on my birthday!! Alice wasn't to productive, but played happily. Edward came home and washed up and worked very hard the rest of the day to make sure it was special!
He grilled these yummy fillets for dinner. Here is my birthday dinner...

Nice jersey! Nice SALAD! My favorite salad... Mormon cookbook!

He surprised me by asking Grandma to make a fruit pizza. He was being so thoughtful!! He knows I workout hard each morning and I didn't want a huge desert to spoil my hard work. He thought it would be a bit healthier than my much loved chocolate cake with homemade chocolate frosting!!!! (It isn't. Shhh! We won't tell him!) Notice the blueberry 28!

Blowing out the candle!

Notice Edward's shiner... everyone keeps asking him if I hit him! Honestly! I'm so over that! It was church ball... OF COURSE!

These two were very fun at my party!

Here's a fuzzy picture of the gang... Grandma, Julie, and Grandpa. Thanks for coming!

Renesmee was all smiles, as usual!

I love Julie! That's a post in and of itself!

I got an ipod!!

Actually, it's not fair. Edward and I got that for our joint birthday, but I got to open it. Thanks, dear! Let the music begin!!
The evening finished off with the Panda kung foo movie and Grandma, Grandpa, and Edward cleaning to kitchen and doing the dishes! I loved it!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! The fruit dessert looks awesome! I'm so glad your birthday ended up being okay. I know how you feel though -- I always want my birthday DAY to be special too.
Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I didn't check your blog sooner to find :-( You are looking good girl!! And i want that fruit cake...bad.
Post a Comment