Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fairy Tale Parade...

My Cinderella!

Here are Grandma and Alice waiting for the parade to begin. Alice is bummed because Grandma has been so busy lately that she hasn't gotten to play with her very much. Grandma is her best friend in the whole world. She often tells me she wishes she could live with Grandma.

There's our girl! Esme has her bubble and paws.

At school they are supposed to walk with air in their mouths and their hands together behind their backs (bubbles and paws). This is to keep them quiet in the halls. Well, Esme did it through the whole parade! The kindergarten teachers often reward Esme for her excellent obedience. I tried to yell to her that it was ok to smile, but I couldn't convince her!

Finally, a smile!! Still holding those paws!

Renesmee is so beautiful!

Look at that grin!

Class picture.

Wavin' goodbye!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your girls are SO adorable! Caryn it's been WAY to long since we've seen you!! How are you? Glad to see you're still a HUGE cougar fan... AND a Twilight fan!! wahoo! I have a blog too... bairdbliss.blogspot.com. Love ya!!!!

Fully Invested said...

You're girls are getting so big! so I just realized you sent me an email forever ago about some recipes and I totally spaced it, forgive me? I'll try to correct it soon!
DEJA