My first born, the daughter I wanted so desperately, is now eight years old! Her birthday was quite a celebration! Not only did we celebrate her birthday, but also her baptism! (More on that later.)
Every growing girl needs her own copy of the Good Books!

And every girl needs a darling scripture tote to carry the Good News in!
Jennifer and I were excited to be at the celebration!
Grandma & Grandpa's gift was an ant farm. Esme wanted one so badly & I admit I wasn't thrilled about it at first. Aunt Sarah had an ant farm & that's how Esme got so excited. It was good that I had a month or so to get used to the idea before it arrived!
Mother always made our birthday cakes in heart shaped pans. After Edward & I got married I searched for those pans & couldn't find any. My sweet mother found some for me!
Make a wish & blow!
She also wanted a camera, the little artist. We found a children's camera & Grandpa was kind enough to lend his expertise!

Every growing girl needs her own copy of the Good Books!
And every girl needs a darling scripture tote to carry the Good News in!
Jennifer and I were excited to be at the celebration!
Grandma & Grandpa's gift was an ant farm. Esme wanted one so badly & I admit I wasn't thrilled about it at first. Aunt Sarah had an ant farm & that's how Esme got so excited. It was good that I had a month or so to get used to the idea before it arrived!
Mother always made our birthday cakes in heart shaped pans. After Edward & I got married I searched for those pans & couldn't find any. My sweet mother found some for me!
Make a wish & blow!
She also wanted a camera, the little artist. We found a children's camera & Grandpa was kind enough to lend his expertise!
No comments:
Post a Comment