Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, March 2, 2009

Renesmee's 1st birthday!

We started off the morning by going outside in the backyard... Renesmee LOVES to be outside. It's actually a problem when someone knocks on the door or drops something off at the house. ANYTIME the door is opened she thinks we're going out side, freezing temperature, rain, nothing gets her down! She also LOVES balls!

She liked the ball more than the pretty azalea flower Alice handed her.

We had Julie, Eric, & Carl over for a little party. It was short because Edward had to go to scouts, and Karen was in Zion, aka Utah. ;)

I freaked out when Edward put the cake w/the candle in it on her tray. She didn't even try to touch it.

She didn't need telling what to do with her piece of cake.

Oo, this is GOOD!

I love her expressions!! She has so many!

Happy Birthday to our Renesmee!!

She wanted to touch my face with her chocolaty hands!!

Opening presents...

Esme affectionately named this little toy (bottom left) "squishy" and it is Renesmee's FAVORITE little toy! It's squishy and rubbery and she loves the long dangly tentacles.

She's eating the squishy, and I look a bit tipsy.

Thank heavens for Grandpa and his pocket knife, and his endless patience with toys strapped in boxes!

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

Happy Birthday, little one. I want to meet you. soon. but mostly just because that means I get to see your mama.

Caryn, you look awesome! hubba hubba!

Janelle said...

She is such a sweet little girl! can't believe she's one, I remember her baby blessing... crazy.