Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Renesmee update!

Renesmee is cheerful, and squealing, and so much fun! The other morning I heard her cooing. It was the most beautiful, heavenly sound I've ever heard. I may sound a little quirky, but truly she sounded like an angel singing. I don't understand it, and it was a fleeting moment, but it was amazing and I loved it!
Here she is - no fancy outfits or even a bow in her hair, just my lovely Renesmee.

She's started those crazy crunches. She's constantly exercising! She's amazing!

Now she's chewing on Daddy's toy car. I can't remember if he made it as a young man, or if he was his baby toy. He's out playing church ball so I can't verify the facts.

She's rolling all over the house!

She'll be five months old on the 25th. And she LOVES toys!

Since we've stopped swaddling her (she LOVES it, but it's so HOT here!) she sleeps cuddling her blanket. She also LOVES a pacifier, but doesn't sleep soundly when she falls asleep sucking it. She'll sleep 10-12 hours without it, but if she has it she wakes up several times a night wanting it. The down side is... she's found her thumb. I was a huge thumb sucker and had an ape shaped mouth because of it. I keep pulling her thumb out of her mouth, but can't really do that while she's in bed.

No comments: