Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One on one time... Priceless!

Each Tuesday Alice gets the treat of going to preschool for 3 hours. We are in a rotating group and I get to teach once a month. On the Tuesdays when she is at another home Renesmee & I enjoy one on one time!

It is such a gift! This year is probably as close to the ideal as we'll ever get. Alice & I get time together while Renesmee naps, next year Alice will be in Kindergarten! It is so much easier to mother children one at a time and really see who their little personalities are!

Renesmee & I begin our date my watching an episode of "Signing Times" together. It is a WONDERFUL program that teaches ASL. It is specifically designed for children, including babies. It is awesome to be able to understand what Renesmee wants w/o the screaming! We sit together and sing the songs & practice the signs. Afterward, we go to story time at the library.

There is a beautiful garden there & we love to explore it!

I love our one on one time!

No comments: