Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my new do!

With summer fast approaching I was suddenly diggin' the idea of a cooler do! Anyone who knows the climate down here knows it's hot, humid, and sticky! I wanted something I could wash after spending the day at the pool and look fabulous within minutes! This is my before picture! It was just a few days before... my recital day. I actually mixed all my italian words up, but hey, I made it through!
This is what it looks like slightly curly... basically round brushed for about a minute.
Straight...
Some friends make me so giddy!
I like it alot! It's so fast and I've gotten tons of compliments! So either people really do like it, or they are just super friends and love me anyway! :)

4 comments:

Aria said...

You look fabulous!! That is such a cute cut on you...makes me want to cut my hair too! Short hair is so fun...

Amber said...

I love the haircut, Caryn! You definitely look ready for summer! My hair got a whacking as well, but not as short as yours. It is so much easier!

Barry & Margo Swartz said...

LOVE IT! You look hot!

Andrea said...

Very cute!
So you had a recital? How'd it go?