The kids and I were so excited we jumped out of the van and started sprinting towards the airport, then the elevator, then down a hallway, then back through that hallway and towards the elevator, then down another hallway all the while yelling, "where do we go?!" "If you slow down and walk you can read the signs," was Edward's smarty pants reply! Well, we ran smack dab into our family and it was so exciting!!
Here is Crystal & her beautiful Callie!

and me with my Renesmee and my Callie, she didn't know she loved me, yet...

Crystal & I wanted to have our Easter egg hunt before Easter Sabbath so she and I hid eggs in the backyard. Callie & Renesmee quickly figured out what was inside the eggs and ran around opening and eating and fast as they could!


The older kids were so excited and were very happy with their loot.

My two girls ate all their candy in record time, Chase & Camaron were wise and ate a bit and saved the rest for later. I love my little Alice!

Easter Sunday was awesome! We went to church and I got to lead the choir in God so Loved the World. They were fabulous! We came home and ate ham, sweet potatoes, salad, and thanks to Edward...

Blue bell ice cream is the top notch brand down here. Edward's little stunt spun a web of unhealthy eating which lasted the entire week. So much for showing Crystal what a healthy family we're becoming!
We dyed Easter eggs and the kids had so much fun with Uncle Chad!
Look at that face!

She's beautiful!

Camaron likes to make faces when you try to take his picture, well, we got him this time!

Chad looks as in to it as the kidos!

and Callie!
1 comment:
They are so big! I love the one where you are holding your niece and she's bawling! hehe =D
Post a Comment